Monday, December 1, 2008

December

I know what you guys are thinking: "Wow, it's been a while since that last post, bro. You must be into some serious type stuff." I say, to you guys: "No. I am just lazy. I'm literally home in front of the computer almost all the time, I just don't have the energy to think of something clever." You guys are now thinking: "Oh."

So here is my triumphant return - a new feature! It is called "Mondays with Rudy." Let's welcome Rudy.


Hello, Blog! I have heard a lot of things about you in the Wall Street Journal. I have, even, invested a modest amount of my wealth into Technology Stocks, which benefit Blog directly, in terms of money. That is, I have given you money on Blog.

I will tell you the truth. I do not know what Blog really means. This is why I am here. I think I have a fundamental misunderstanding of how Technology even in general works, per se. So I want the Intranet (is that the same as Blog Internet?) to go easy on me, and let me learn very slowly. I am writing this letter to Nick, hoping that he can convert it to Blog.


Okay Rudy. You are not being very funny today. You are a crappy premise. Of course you don't understand the Internet, you are a businessman from the 70's. You didn't grow up with it, and you don't have children, so you'll never really understand it. I get it. How much comedy can we draw from you confusing "Internet" and "Blog" anyway. Whatever, Rudy. We'll see if you're still around on Monday.

No comments: