Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Rudy says Please listen to me.


Hey. Guy. Buddy. Give me another chance. No, I really felt like you gave me a raw deal on Monday! I'm more than just a guy who doesn't know what INTERNET is. (What does that stand for anyway? Man, I'll never understand it!) That's just what you asked me to do here. This is all your fault! You ask me here to talk about how little Blog I understand, and then just write me off because it didn't pan out the way you'd hoped! Well, sir, let me tell you a little biography about me, Rudy.

My name is Rudy, and while it is true that I have never understood INterNET, there are many other things I haven't understood over my55-year life. Love, seasonal change, the causes of the Civil War, why U2 is so famous, how they make towels, recycled paper, batteries, what butter is, tectonic plates, time-lapse photography, the non-visible parts of the electromagnetic spectrum, how they make all the pages in the magazines stay there without all falling out all over the place, rubber bands - this is just a small list of things that I don't understand!

My life is just a long list of missed experiences and inability to care about things long enough to learn what's actually happening in the world. This is why I am a businessman from the 70's, when all you needed to be successful was a father who was a businessman in the 50's. I don't understand the money that I exchange withe other businessmen, I don't understand how stocks work, all I know is that sometimes I get on the phone with someone who has put their business card into my hand and say a bunch of jargon, and somehow that means that I get paid. The money I make mainly goes towards magazines - I can't get enough of magazines! I like all the pictures, and I don't at ALL understand anything about how they are made.

I am Rudy, and this is my life. I have over 2000 magazine subscriptions.

No comments: