Monday, October 8, 2007

Been a while

Sorry faithful readers. It's pretty incredible to think that I'm leaving 20,000+ readers out in the cold when I don't post my thoughts here. I know how many of you rely on me to interpret the world for you and provide you with your opinions on most of today's hot-button issues, and I'm sincerely sorry. But don't worry, in about 12 months, 'round election time, you can look here for all the right opinions to vote for!

This message brought to you by Me - I think so you don't have to!

Had a pretty swanky weekend, during most of which I was spending unspeakable amounts of money at extraordinarily lavish events all around the world. Money was no issue to me as I party-hopped from Paris to Hollywood to Milan and back again. I toasted with the smartest and most important people on the globe, and waiters received tips that were larger than their entire families' ten-year incomes. I was a King this weekend.

Somehow I also managed to partially cook and consume an autumn-based feast that lasted all of Saturday. Dining and boozing with good friends was something I sorely needed. Also, I learned that playing Cranium turns me into an Asshole. King or Asshole - a party weekend brought to you by yours truly.

Which story is the lie? Who is the real man behind the blog? King or Asshole - you make the call!











a: Asshole.

No comments: