Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Welcome to a Job

So if you'll kindly refer to my first post......

See it? Read it? Good.

Neil has decided to take a chance on my inexperienced ass, and for that I am extraordinarily grateful. He sees some potential in me in his line of work, and I am beginning to see it in myself. I have to rely on my genuine kindness and good-personitude and let these qualities shine forth like a beacon for all the world to see. Flashing, saying "stay away from the rocks, gentle captains... I will show you the way home." And in the warmth of my guiding light, the masses will feel comforted, respected, and worthwhile, and will want to put our press release in their trade publication.

Now it's time to look for another part-time position. Hopefully my current job down in Palo Alto will let me stay on while I find some more convenient workplace.

More about new ways of thinking in a bit.

No comments: