Friday, October 12, 2007

NEWSNEWSNEWS

Boy, do I have news for you - Radiohead has a new album! That's right, "u" heard it here first! "U" can find it here. It's super "kewl" "2" listen "2" on "ur" iPod, plus "u" can set "ur" own price and support experimental record distribution!! I didn't pay for it cuz I'm a cheap Asshole (see two posts down), but some dude (/company?) who really liked the idea payed $1,000 for it in support of their quiet revolution.

It's raining today in the Bay Area. It must be that time.

Basically Radiohead has been on my mind since Wednesday. Also the Orange Box. Finished up Portal last night. Pretty short, but also really really inventive and suprisingly funny. Valve has yet to miss the mark in a game. I'm sure they worked very hard on this, but the relationship they create in Portal between the player and their environment seems effortless and the result is fantastic.

Started Episode 2 last night and the environments and gameplay are starting to shift away from HL2 and Episode 1. Can't wait to see where it goes.

How exciting are my opinions. HOW EXCITING.

No comments: