Monday, November 26, 2007

Hopes Dreams and Reebok

Bought a little cabbie hat action this weekend. Meaning to do that for some time. I think I would like to make it one of my eccentricities when I'm older, just to have a ton of hats that I wear around all the time no matter what.

Another thing I would like is to be sponsored. Just getting money for wearing some shoes or eating a certain brand of potato chip in public, that seems like it would be a fun way to earn cash.
That scene from Wayne's World is about right - just to be lounging in a full Reebok track suit eating Doritos and drinking Pepsi and receiving income based on those actions. Real American Dream.

Let's see. Other things. Spending significant amounts of time in the American southwest. New Mexico beckons. Chronic dry skin says keep it to vacations, but some part of me says go there forever. Who knows what will happen, but I might as well start with some vacations from time to time.

Guys, how interesting is it to hear about what I would like to happen to me without necessarily working toward it? I'm worried that it's too interesting, and as such I think I should stop writing. Modern life only allows for so much interest in a given day - more important things than thought abound.

1 comment:

Jess said...

There is something else that says "keep it to vacations" and that would be your fiancee....