Wednesday, November 7, 2007

This Post Brought to you by...

What is it, November now? I can't tell. There's no real weather where I live. Just a bit warm and then sometimes a bit cold and maybe it'll rain.

Let's see. Is there anything to write about, or is this just an exercise in boredom. I've got an Idea. More folks need to insert Capitalizations into their writing for emphasis, as opposed to bold and italics. Not that bold and italics are morally wrong, just that they are overused.

This is a horrible blog entry. I'm losing readers by the word. So I have to make the choice that many business owners have had to make in the past - do I cut my losses and run, or do I stick it out and try to turn this entry around? Most businesses who try to turn it around are really just drowning and should have cut it off when things started to turn south.

But wait.

[This is a message from Blogger. This blog has run out of funds and will henceforth become an advertising space for Pepsi's new Sierra Mist brand lemon-lime flavored carbonated soft drink beverage. Please "bear" with us! - The Management]

1 comment:

Jess said...

I think you should post about how to recognize mountain lions that are disguised like your friends at work. In fact, I think you should make a PSA because this is a very important topic for the public to learn about.