Friday, November 9, 2007

Writ...

Many great things.

1. I guess the writer's block lifted. After work I wrote "The Ballad of Little Douggie Sweetbaum and Little Davey Wheat", which is about two orphans who eat garbage. It might be expanded into a 3 or 4 song storyline in which one of them covets too much garbage and they end up splitting from each other. I don't know, maybe one of them becomes a rich guy, then upon seeing his poor friend, decides to become poor again and eat garbage. That's just the idea I had just now, and I think it might be "the one."

2. Going to see Ween tonight. Never seen them before, and I'm looking forward to every minute of their 3-hour, no opening act show. Damn but it will be good.

3. Tim and Eric have started doing a live talk show on Super Deluxe. I'm only like 5 minutes into the first episode and I'm already a gigantic fan of it. Watch it here if you've got a half an hour which you would like to fill with joy and laughter.

Happy Friday chochachos!

No comments: