Monday, September 29, 2008

"Intolerable Allegory"

Ok, right?

So I am writing, unpaid, for this music magazine and I am doing an interview with a man from this band on Thursday. This is a strange process, because, though they might not be my cup of tea, they are certainly a band that is enjoyed by folks. My strategy in preparing for this interview has been to try and take the band at completely face value and try to evaluate the music on its own level, within the context of its genre, to try and understand how it fits in the grand scheme of things. I've been able to do this a little bit, and I'm hoping the interview goes ok. More info as it comes and linx to the article when it's up.

Oh man I also don't have a job! This is great because people are just throwing money and jobs around these days. This will not be a blog about a man who is upset that he doesn't have some job. There are men like this every place, maybe women too.

Instead this blog is about. I don't know. This is the main struggle of a man with a blog and no purpose. Oh! This is a blog about a man who doesn't have a job who also doesn't know what his blog is all about! That is interesting to complain about because of its complexity of things the man doesn't have or know about.

Moby Dick is still very great, looks like I have some time on my hands to really read the shit. I'll probably just end up watching movies like an asshole though.

Oh Well Goodbye!

1 comment:

Danny Taft said...

This blog is about. I saw it about town and about the country just yesterday.

This blog is quite well traveled.