Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Why isn't it spelled FARVE?

I would like Ray's house to be a real place, where I could always want to go and grill it up, enjoy a couple of beers in the sunshine, go swimming, and cap off the day at 2 am by watching Braveheart. Onstad you have really created something fantastic.

Unemployed day 1:
Got up at 6am to see my lady off to work, at some breakfast, tidied my desk up some, watched an ep of Stella, consolidated some bank accounts, bought some delicious sausage at Reading Terminal Market, applied to 3 jobs, played a little bit of fake risk in Middle Earth, finished watching Pan's Labyrinth for the first time, did some dishes, got irrationally angry about some things, calmed down, made delicious dinner using the delicious sausage, watched an ep of Arrested Development, wrote a blog post.

New section of the blog! It is called "Moby Dick Pages of the Day" (MDPD)! It is a chronicle of how many pages of Moby Dick I read since last time I blogged. Today's number is uncertain, probably like 4 or 5 before bed last night.

My brother is getting married on Saturday.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Just think of this as a relaxation period before you become a rock star and get addicted to blow. Congrats to your bro.