Monday, September 22, 2008

Oh man.

So I am completely listening to "Powderfinger" by Neil Young. You should also be listening to this song, right now. Considering that I am by far the person who looks at my blog the most, I will follow my own instructions. Wow, Nick, this song is really great, thanks for the recommendation. This is great.

I turned 25 two days ago. Just so you know. Even though you already do know, as you're me.

Also, I just got an email back from this Philadelphia music mag who might want me to write for them, without monetary compensation. I am down. Experience is experience, and it would be sick to be the best music journalist eventually, right? Anyway, I'm talking to them this week, I (me) will let you (me) know what happens.

Here is a picture.

It is of where I am getting married. Have a nice day.

2 comments:

Zack said...

link is broke

Scott said...

we (I) all read your blog.