Friday, November 7, 2008

November Time

Well November has been looking up. It's a month of things to come for me, not a month of in-the-present rewards. I've had a couple job interviews, but no offers. A potentially great president has been elected, but has not been sworn in. Band is writing and performing, in hopes of building momentum. I would like to say the joy is in the search but it's only true for the band. Not having a job sucks a little more every day. Pretty soon, it's applications to Borders, Barnes and Noble, Whole Foods, what have you, just to break even until something else comes along.

Almost done with Moby Dick. Really getting good now. It was good before, but now it's becoming something else entirely.

The "new" Dylan is awesome. I've been listening to the man for about 3 days straight, mostly the recent stuff, but this man is not going anywhere.

Everyone (ie my bandmate and my fiancee, and a couple of my friends) come to out show on Wednesday, ok?

No comments: