Friday, September 21, 2007

Initial Over-Analysis

Personal blogs are dumb right? This is the premise on which I am building this thing, and this is the template by which it will be run. Which means, of course, that it will end up having nothing to do with the content of the posts or anything contained herein.

I consider everything about the personal blog funny. What compounds this is the fact that I'm now embarking on a fairly serious personal blog.

This font is funny.

Credit where it's due - Neil Vineberg, of Vineberg Communications, convinced me to take the plunge and become a blogger. Recently met with Neil himself, as he is thinking of taking me on as a West Coast consultant for his PR company. I assume I'll get into this more in a later post, as I go on and fulfill my blogging duty by complaining about my current temp job (read: not Neil's potential position, my current job). I see the masses lining up to read about that. "A dude who doesn't like his job," they think as they wait behind thousands of others thinking the same thing (which I guess makes this line infinitely long if everyone is behind thousands of people...) "What an interesting thing to blog about. I wonder if he's as upset with his great life as I am." But here it is, for better or for worse. I expect a readership of over 2,000 by the end of next week.

Ok now that my first post sucks and has gone off the deep end, time to finish it here. I expect I will post later today - taking a day off from work to meet with Neil and have a meeting with four seasons of Mr. Show which my lovely girlfriend got me for my birthday.

nk

No comments: