Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Workin' on a new song

See title. Pretty excited about it, just have to finish writing it to see if it's any good. Tentative title is "Out My Mind" and it is a two-part SAGA about two different topics loosely connected by only a few ideas. [sarcasm]One half is a biting social commentary, and the other half is a poignant tale of a lonely man.[/sarcasm]* While those are, non-sarcastically, the two halves of the song, I'm not conceited enough to praise myself so openly. Look how much better a man I am than a man who touts himself and brags about his own work. Right?

Good lord I am a bored little man today.

*It is important in this situation to ensure that the period is also sarcastic, or else your readers might not understand the full import of your sarcasm tag.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I think you've gone a bit wonky