Monday, September 24, 2007

Twinkle Twinkle Blah Blah Blah

Evidently there is a universe in which I am not writing a blog right now.

But this is not that universe. This is a universe with me writing this blog right now.

In this blog entry I will reveal that I was in a band in college called Sex Piano, and that we are due to reunite and try to make it in less than a year's time. I will go on to inadequately describe our band as heavily influenced by Ween, great pop and rock music, and a small amount of terrible music. At the point I fail to describe the music, I will direct you to the link on the right which takes you to our site, where you can hear some songs of ours. I will then say that the application on the site doesn't work on some networks, but if you can hear our tunes, then you are lucky. Then I will presumptuously assume that the band is working on trying to get some more audio up there, even though I haven't talked to the band about this. At that point I will let you know that we are working on some new songs, in a coast-2-coast capacity. I will even reveal the name of one - "Sad Skateboarder" - which is hopefully less jokey in execution than its title implies.

Apparently there is also (will also be?) a universe in which I decide not to make the entire post a lame paradox...but which universe is it? At the risk of not knowing what I'm talking about anyway, I will at that point end the post.

No comments: