Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Time

It is fall here, first fall in three years for this guy, and it feels great. The lady just made up a delicious breakfast of French toast that is already feeling like an awesome lifelong recipe for comforting days.

Let's see if I can find an interesting picture to put up. On my blog.

Here's a good one:

Jess and I went to Maui with her parents a couple years ago, and this is me and her watching the sunset from the condo we stayed at. Awesome.

Here is another sunset, this time from a restaurant we were eating at. Maui again. Awesome again.

Hmm. Those pictures don't have anything to do with fall. Let's see.

Here we go. Sort of. On the way to my bro's rehearsal dinner in Massachusetts. We missed peak leaf season by a couple weeks, but it still felt good.

This post is not funny. Too bad. Deal with it.

No comments: