Monday, October 13, 2008

I will never ride a motorcycle in real life.

Okay so I play all those awful 2D side scrolling "Motorcycle" or "Offroad" or "Truckyard" or whatever games on addicting games. Like this one. Anyway, I play them all, I am playing one right now, and I really don't know why I play them all. They are so bad, the music is so bad. I guess something about the physics (sort of) of landing tricks in a motorcycle makes sense to me, even when applied completely unnessarily to hummers and jeeps and stuff.

Lean forward to land that trick!

I was also really into this game for a long time, and in fact it is a great game. Oh shit no way Wikipedia says there's a sequel, maybe that's what I was into. Or I have to buy it. No I was definitely into the sequel never mind.

My cat has taken two naps on my lap today while I've been on the computer and both times my ass has fallen asleep because I don't want to move and wake her up.

Back to bad offroad in-browser games peace.

No comments: