Wednesday, October 29, 2008

To Sophie

I've got a cat on my lap. She is sleeping when she is not trying to eat my fingers.

Can't you see I need these fingers to type to everyone I know, Cat? No, you are asleep, and you have no idea what a blog even is. You just know how to yell whenever you enter or leave a room and eat. You are a lazy hunter, and that is why you are gaining weight. Because you don't like to run after the cat toy. You just sleep all day, then all night, eat, and you never want to chase your toy. I didn't want to say it - none of us did - but we think it's time for you to go on a diet of Diet Cat Food.

But that is for another day. For now you are sleeping like an adorable Cat Angel on my lap, and you get a free pass for being lazy, because you are so cute and precious.


The Cat candle burns at both ends, Sophie, and I am powerless.

No comments: